WHAT IS RHINOseptoPLASTY?
- "Rhinoplasty" and "rhinoseptoplasty" are the same thing.
- Rhinoseptoplasty is an operation that fixes problems with both the outside, and inside of the nose.
- A nose that has a cosmetic problem will often be blocked.
- A blocked nose will often have a cosmetic problems
- A good rhinoplasty will give clear nasal airways improve appearance, and avoid a "post-surgical" appearance.
- Dr Smith has extensive training and experience in external rhinoseptoplasty.
- Dr Smith performs rhinoplasty on a frequent basis and achieve consistently pleasing results